- The first broadcasted TV commercial lasted for 20 seconds in 1941 during the game between Brooklyn Dodgers and the Philadelphia Phillies. It was for a clock manufactured by Bulova Corporation.
- 99% of American homes own at least one television set, and 66% has at least three. More than half pay for cable.
- First television sets had only modest picture capabilities: 200-400 lines of resolution.
- What is the link between X-Files and Twin Peaks?
- On Friends, what was Rachel’s error on her resume in the episode with all the poker?
- On the X-Files, what’s Mulder’s nickname?
Answer in the comments below and the correct answers will be revealed tomorrow